Google
 

Monday, June 30, 2008

Escapade to Dambulla

Alright me back from Dambulla. Ohh escapde?? Ya bit I guess. Nut this wasn't really the escape that I had in my mind. Well Haldummulla scars are yet to be healed. Well it all started with a text message I recieved Friday evening from my best buddy saying he will show up. Well I was pretty happy about it. I mean come on was supposed to be the most boring outing. I was dead tired when I showed up at uncle Basils place thanx for some all day cricket fiesta. Ayomi akii was there and so was Russ. Me my buddy, Ayomi akki and my sis all got into Russ's vehicle and we sped off.

And wow we started getting calls from our parents asking us to travel in tandem with there vehicles (in the middle!!) as soon as we tried to speed. Well poor Russ had a nasty time controlling his emotions just hit the the peddle. Well it was all fun inside the car with all of us cracking jokes and stuff. Anyway the boring drive came into an end and here we are in Dambulla at a around 2.00 'o clock I guess.

Me and my buddy started off the with moving stuff. Darn it was messy. And I was damn tired as well. I went to sleep almost immediately. The mosquito's gave me a hell of a time stinging and buzzing. So it wasn't comfortable at all. Rosa showed up that morning to liven things up. Guess she too was bored with proceedings that day. I mean it was juz below ordinary. We were stuck inside this house with plenty of food to eat. No alcohol and the great out doors were out of bounds for us. Thanx to our wonderful past records. Geez I just went three papaya trees away from the garden. And bang fire alarms!! Mom dad uncles aunts all calling us to come back!! I was frustrated with my folks and was in a bit of a grumpy mood. Guess the Dambulla heat made it even worse.

The day was an utter waste. I was so frustrated that I actually wasted a day which I could have made some money while having some fun, if I was at home. Next day woke up. And was so eager to get the hell out of that wretched place. Anyway I guess Basil uncle was a bit upset(only person to even think about what we felt!!!) about us feeling so grumpy. So he decided to take us to the pool. Ya well that was awesome. specially with the Dambulla heat. And yeah it was time to get home. Was so pleased. And we drove back in Russ's car. Met chinthsz on the way. Was back from the Bradby.

What was the real fun in this escapade?? Ya good queation. Well at least I had my eyes off from a computer for 3 days straight. And of coz hanging around with my favorite friends was reallly awesome. The food was juzt superb!! Loved it all the way. Thanx to Nilanthi auntie. Well the pool and thats it i ges. The worst drive I've ever had so nothing there.

SO that was the great escapade. Escapade I guess.

No comments: