Google
 

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cmon...moi that unimportant!!!!! WTF was I thinking!!!

Ok this sukzz. Well it didn't start out that bad. It all started with a friends B'day treat. One of my friends who was going out with one of Jello's friends invited me and another friend of me to help them out in a project. Thou I was a bit lousy getting into this given my previous experience I just thought it maybe for a good cause (Helping out). Anyway my friend was all hyped up about this and I was dragged on to this. Well I had the 1st ever meeting with a client in a bit of a professional level. Well to be frank the only professional thing about our meeting was tea!! Which our client bought us generously. Jello wasn't there. Heard she was inside a lecture. Which obviously meant that these women were cutting lectures. Couldn't really accuse them of anything thanks for the fact that I was cutting my lectures too!!! Anyway 4gt about those plastics.. All the while they were explaining this question they made remarks such as "Ane mei gollo hari shok ne..." "Hari sweet ane.." Was thinking to my self and was saying "Ya my ass.." Plastics all the way.

Anyway our rendezvous with the plastics ended and we went off to play cricket. Had an awesome time. And the plastics even came to the field and got me a printed version of the question. Well have to say one woman who was with'em didn't really suite be called a plastic. So this particular team was made up with the 2 plastic chiks Jello and the other non plastic woman. Guess she's organic or what ever.

Was dead tired when I came back home but started doing the presentation. And then only it struck to me that Oh no, this is damn hard. I had to go through endless search pages read'em and simplify'em and write them in my own words. Thank god we had Operating systems last semester which really helped me. I was suppose to mail this presentation before 10.30 p.m to Jello. well it was 10.15 and I still had about 5-6 slides left and none of the animations and effects were really finished. Then one of the plastics called me up and told me to bring the presentation tomorrow morning. I said ok and finished the Presentation some where around 12:30. By the time I had dozed off a couple of times infront of the computer and my eyes hurt really badly. And of coz Contession bugged me too.

And then woke up in the morning when my phone rang, which displayed a land line no. I was like WTF this early, who the hell is this. Then I got the feeling that this might be one of the plastics. And I answered. My voice was all hoarse and my head was all turning. Ohh it was Jello. She had expected my mail last night and was checking whether I had mailed it. And of course I hadn't. So it happened and I got dressed and was off to SLIIT.

Gave the presentation in the morning. Was juz me and Jello in the morning at the labs. And I must have mumbled about ummm... 10 words all the while? Ya I guess. Anyway I gave it and after a while her friends showed up. I gave a breif explanation about the show and retired to play ET with my friends.

And then in the evening Contession came up and bugged me saying I got a call in the morning. Was wandering..hmm how did she know?? and she told me that Jello got the no from her. I didn't want to get bugged furthermore so I went off. And then it got into my mind wait a sec Jello had called me several times before. That was back when I did her 1st Presentation. So why ask for my no? Of coz I dunnno whether it was my right brain or my left brain which answered saying "Duh idiot she doesn't have it...And why the fuk should she ever have it...." Reality check 1.1

No wonder why there was no reply from Jello for my new year wishes(embarrassing even when I recall it). Reality check 1.2. Well it was the real story. What was I thinking in the first place. Who am I to even have a crush on some one like Jello? Skinny, small, piece of joke to even think of some one like that?? duh! Reality check 1.3. Thats when it all really struck me. I wonder how many people really even know me seriously except for the fact that I'm a real piece of joke at SLIIT(For that fact my whole life time). I always wandered what people thought of me. How they sized me up. How seriously they took my feelings, my opinions and of course what I care. Most importantly how important I was for them as a person. Well a chain reaction of thoughts just carried me to the ends of my personality.

I know for a fact that a reality check is never easy for me. I mean when was it easy? Well this time around I felt really unimportant. Anyway 2nd semester kikn off....Groups have been assigned for the projects. And oh Boy I've got no idea who'll be my new team mates!!!

No comments: