Google
 

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Responsibility || This is the reality check when it comes to responsibilites for me


I don't think I've been this tired my life concerning my academic life. The project has taken it's toll on me. It seems not just the physical effort you put into it that counts. But the mental stress you go through to get your act together.. This would have been a different story if I wasn't to be the leader. But here I'm leading a bunch of strangers. Well with leadership comes responsibility. And it was a strange feeling for me when people were actually looking at me to guide them. They were expecting me to make decisions. Not just decisions correct ones for that matter.

I have lead people before but this time circumstances were different. Different scenario altogether. These people, I never knew them before. And of cause except for a few most are average students. So it's up to me to get this group straight and take it forward. So may it be. This feeling for the first time gave me goose bumps. Was so uncomfortable to know that there isn't anyone else but it's just me. Darn!!

The whole weekend I was tired. Had to visit several companies to check out projects. And finally we found one. Which is a leading cable company in Sri Lanka. So it's crunch time. We have to pull our selves together and beat the deadlines which seem to loom over us like huge black thunder clouds.

I had my IELTS exams. I really don't want to comment about it for the time being. I'm so nervous about this project scene. Simply because my decisions would be under the microscope. And I'm feeling the heat. Hope I'll do well just for the sake of me and my other fellow team members.

No comments: