Google
 

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What?? Stopped Vectoring!!!!!

Hmm... Well I've figured out by now the best thing I can do in my life is Vectoring. Which I was so into and well which I seem to have aced a bit. But yep I quit vectoring. Don't know why but i juz felt so. For how long I'll stay out of Vectors? Who knows....

Anyway last couple of weeks were like going on sle
igh ride. Up and down. Had my exams.. All 4 on the trot!! DUH!! WTF what was the Sliit admin thinking?? I was soo tired depressed and overwhelmed by all of that exam bullshit. Anyway its over.

Well I have to say last 3 or 4 weeks partying was the name of the game. Had an awesome time jumpin
g form one party to the other. B'day treats and juz pure fun partying. Well the most interesting outing was with ma Maldivian freinds. Who came over to Sri Lanka to watch the SAAF finals between India and Maldives. Apparently Maldives beat us in the Semi Finals 1-0. I got the call to come over and join them. But had no idea where we were going. Only when I got into the car that i figured out we were headed to the match!!!! And wallah we were there and only when I went in I figured that The other side was actually India!!!hahaha The atmosphere was cracking!!! Over 4000 maldives had apeared in Sri Lanka juz to watch the match. And all of'em were here. OMG the live music(there version of papare) And the chiks!!!! Oh yeah.. Maldivian chiks rule. Anyway met our friends and cheered for Maldives and they won. Oh shit these guys like broke into a fervor when the actual goal was scored and it kept on like that till they got the cup. No partying that day. They had there own party with there fellow countrymen. Next day we fixed a time and we met again. This time at Trans Asia. Had an awesome time there. Surprised my frnds wife on her B'day and was all good.

Poson came and we
nt. Had some fun with dansal...hehe. All these days I've been playing cricket like hell. Oh feel so good. What could be better than going out in the sun and playing some good old cricket. So awesome!!!!

Well some one said I should put up a job as a counselor. Well yeah I've been listening to people. As I mentioned before I'm a people person. I love people. But I feel a bit hurt when I hear how cruel people can be. Juz sick!!!

Anyway...Im really enjoying life these days. Waiting for my next semester to kick off. WoW how awesome can that be. A bit nervous about my exam results. Got my IELTS exams next 5th too. Oh and Basil uncles here from Italy. May go out somewhere. Not sure whether I'm going thou. Sister havn exams and all. Hope at least I can get thru. Darn...

A lot to look forward to. Hope everything goes fine...:D


No comments: