Google
 

Friday, June 20, 2008

My emotions simplified | Definitions

Freakin awesome : This is the best you can get out of me!! I'm just over the moon. And I'm probably out of my senses too. Usually this means I'm up to anything. Would also mean that its dangerous because usually this means I'm up to some mischieve.
Reason for emotion :? Some achievement while playing, Seriously Drunk, Hanging out with ma friends and seriously gone crazy (the friends syndrome), Trying to show off(yeah s
ometimes I do that | usually to prove something)
Actions :? Loud laughter, Jumping around in differ
ent poses, Nothing to loose attitude which result in various acts of mischievousness, In short I'm flying and carefree.

Jolly good : This is my normal chill out mood which I hang around with usually. Usually
has a smile. Not always thou. Sometimes it maybe just a smirk. But I'm cruising.
Reason for emotion :? Nothing too over pleasing. Just the normal day to day life's activities which I'm really enjoying.
Actions :? Chirpy behavior, Most of the time I'm dreaming in this gear, imagining stuff about people and about me, Usually lot of stuff go into my mind in this state.

Serious : This is when I'm either studying for my exams or encountered with a real problem that I've taken serious!! This is not that usual and hard to observe. This mood can result in either jolly good or upset depending on the result of the activity I've indulged in.
Reason for emotion :? Studying, Encountered with a problem and I have taken it pretty seriously ( now thats serious!!), decision making, thinking/planning my future(thats a very rare occurrence)
Actions :? Usually my hand is some where in my face (mouth, forehead e.t.c), I maybe wandering around looking clues from the environment, Scratching my head, fiddling with my hair.

Flat : When my emotion'o'meter is going up and down this occurs. This means my positive moods are been negated by my negative moods and vice versa. This usually m
eans rough times.
Reason for emotion :? Happy times or bad times with both of them in the middle.
Actions :? I go all smug sometimes but i can squeeze a laugh or 2. This doesn't occur that often.

Upset : This ain't good. Somethings wrong. Occurs when I'm not happy over something. Not the best of moods. May be a touch aggressive too. CHIK PROBLEMS!!
Reason for emotion :? Usually when i disagree over something, when expected results don't come out from a certain activity, when someone mistreats me, demean or act disrespectfully.
Actions :? A bit pissed sometimes, talks less, thinks a lot, don't get things into my head that quickly or it never actually happens, Smug face.

Super upset : OH boy this isn't good at all. well for a fact this is very rare. Actually I can recall all most all the moments I've been in this mood my whole life.
It's that rare and hardly occur.
Reason for emotion
:? Well this when I'm really hurt by some one or something. I'm not that good when it comes stuff regarding my mom and partings. So usually this is either one of them. Other than that when I breakup with my friends too I feel this bad but usually it's upset. Then again when a shocking failure comes up I get super upset. Sometimes when I'm shaken by something this happens too.
Actions :? Hardly talks, thinks the whole time, become solitary away from the hustle, Have my eyes glued at the same spot for a really long time, my thoughts are not clear and the things that I get from the outside gets a hell of a lot of time to be processed, my reflexes are really slow and concentration levels are really down.


So that's my array of emotions. The moment I'm writing this entry I'm in a jolly good mode. Who knows maybe I'll juz go freakin awesome or upset in another second!!!



No comments: