Google
 

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Project!!

It was the third day of our second semester. We got the message the previous night that our project groups have been announced. And we were all nervous and our fingers crossed hoping our friends would click together. The shuttle came late that morning so we were in a real hurry. As for the fact that I had cut my earlier lecture which was suppose to be my 1st lecture, this was my first lecture. So I was in a real hurry. Still I couldn't resist the urge to have a peek on my project group. I rushed into the notice board and had a look. Feverishly searching for my name. Clock was ticking and couldn't find my name. So I went to the lecture. Inside everyone was talking about the project groups. I tried to see if anyone had checked my name. I was shocked to hear that I was a standalone player in my group!!!! Noway. No friends? Well no one they knew.

I was so damn frustrated the whole lecture. Was practically counting the seconds away till it was finished. And bang I sped away from the lecture room to check the groups. And I finally found my name on the list with the help from one of my friends. I was going through my buddy list. And gosh... There they were. Some chiks I knew. At last some one I know. And my friends were true. There wasn't anyone from our click.

Well the only one I really know in our group was a girl from our batch. Have to say she's really good. And has a near 4.0 GPA.
So I wasn't really all down with our group. The other girl I knew was actually from batch 2. Well lets juz say we used to text each other through the course web those days. And this was the 1st time we actually met and talk. Some other guys were there too. Out of them there was only one person whom I knew properly.

But all in all my guess is that our group seem to be on the better side compared with what others had! And I'm sort of looking forward to start off my project work too.

Oh and this is really interesting. I think I've mentioned about this woman in my blog long time back. I had a crush on this particular woman. Well I heard today that this woman was seen hanging around with this guy in a shopping mall. Someone told me she was going out with a guy but this was the real confirmation. Guess it should be curtains down on her..lol.

I'm going out this weekend with my parents and some friends. Well C in particular. My best buddy seem to be not coming and I've got the feeling that this is going to be one of those boring weekend trips I've been. I wander even if C would appear. Gosh I'm going to hang on a return bus to Pettah and come back home if that happens!!

No comments: