Google
 

Monday, June 25, 2007

Identity crisis

Well now this is really strange. For the first time in my life I'm sort of feeling isolated. This is really weird. Coz I'm feeling this in the most strangest of the places. It's at SLIIT. Where I've met with a serious problem of picking my friends. This is really strange coz all this started with one of my best friends going abroad who was sort of the last guy of our clan who I use to hang around with. I mean all this time when people were leaving I sort of never had that lonely kind of feeling. Coz this particular friend of mine and myself use to hang around a lot. And all of a sudden when he went I was sort of hit with a cement block. The most strange thing is that usually where ever I go I find people who I think would suit me the best to hang around. But strangely enough it never happened at sliit.



I've got an identity crisis at Sliit. Coz I can't figure out what kind of a person I should be. I'm not myself to start with. And I can't discover myself there as well. Wish I had my old friends there. Coz I feel really comfortable to hang around with them. I've got friends there and very good ones too but now as I look back at what I had, it's sort of this vacuum yet to be filled. I don't think I'll ever be my self at sliit and I'll never try, for what I've learn
ed is that it would only be in vain. Yeah I know I've boasted about Sliit in one of my previous posts. But the times were different then. My former clan was quite intact. And we use to do all these crazy stuff together. Now only I've figured out that even then I 've had a friendship crisis at Sliit juz that it was over shadowed by the presence of my old friends. Now our old clan's in tatters. Only a few left and just as busy as I am.


And now for the first time in my life I feel really lonely.
I guess this is what life is all about. Guess this the harsh truth about life and would be part of my learning process on my way to maturity as a complete person ready to greet more harsh facts on life.

Hope some thing big would happen and change everything to pick me up to start from where I left over..........



No comments: