Google
 

Monday, June 11, 2007

Parents (specially dads)

This is a really annoying and frustrating topic....
I always wonder y does our dads doesn't give us the freedom that they had in there childhood?? It's really unfair..How they boast about them, while they have a drink and tell us like sweat corn!!
it's like they r there achievements... yeah alrit they r there achievements but there parents never restricted them or wat ever but for us??

Let me juz giv u sum of ma restrictions....(i'm a 19 yrs in 2007)

1. Must be home before 12:00 midnight.
2. Must tell them where I'm going.
3. Must give them a detailed description on what I'm upto.
4. Must tell them whom I'm with.
5. Must have a return time, any where past that I'll get a string of calls (like gals!!).
6. Can't take the car any where alone (that's the shit of all).
7.Films!!! This is the funniest thing... when ask to go for a film they sort of look down on me.


i'm not being lik anti parents here, coz I love them and all. But the thing is why can't they juz let us do stuff..

Here are the stuff they boast of doing!!!!

1. Going to kandy with one of there friends jeep. @ the gardens having beer. (Still skuln!!). There parents doesn't have a clue....
2. Watching movies ( They've watched 100's of movies....).
3. Going to one of these far away places where there's no light to visit one of there friends... Staying over( once I asked that and had a100 reasons y not).
4. Going to all these sports events and saying to us that the bus service was running till midnight those days!!!!
5. Breaking into one of the canteens stealing a chutney bottle thinking it was a jam an eating chutney all night!!
6. Getting into fights and boasting how they beat ppl up!! And they tell us we should behave our self.

Yeah we may have sneaked out and done better but when v ask to go out an stuff they restrict us. That's when I get really annoyed....
gee wonder when this would b over???


No comments: