Google
 

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SLIIT rulzzz 4 ever



Sri Lanka Institute Of Information Technology

Code name:SLIIT
Citizens :Sliitations
Atmosphere:Cool and Funky




Folks SLIIT is the plc u wanna b.....Totally average plc...There are guys and gals from all walks of life...Really if u wanna get to knw abt the society with every corner covered SLIIT gives u the best chance 4 u to explore the society.





Out of all the private uni's in SL i think Sliit's the best equipped uni of 'em all. I mean It's really big(9 story building!!) . But thats not y Sliits so special for me. It's so special bcoz of the people u find there, they're juz awesome. It's a thriving community. We've got our own forum and loads of other activities. On a good day inside sliit U'll c 1000's of people buzzing here and there talking joking and studying all over the place.


I'm not boasting about o anything I mean every one basically knows how standard Sliit is...
So I ges I'm pretty lucky to be a part of it.........














1 comment:

erogun said...

I'll be in the next batch. Catch me if you can :P