Google
 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Really f***ed up

Not the best of times for me....

Was sick for over a week. Now, I'd sorta forgot getting sick(Last time I was sick this bad was over a month ago). And this was a real bitter experience. Coughing in the middle of the lecture snoozing mucus all over the place. Hardly able to breath from both nostrils. Oh and those painful headaches, Juz shit. And to put some icing on the cake I also had a bad stomachache and found myself vomiting in the middle of the town!!!! Had to ask for help from some one to catch a trishaw to get home coz my stomach was really hurting!!!!!!

So obviously with all that drama going around I found myself going through what I would like to call a painful and "wet(mucus)" period. And of coz there were some developments in my life @ SLIIT. All of a sudden i found my self in the middle of a flowering crush with a gal who I use to know when I was very young....... Well to be frank I met her in a class where all of my colleagues were drooling over her....... Wow how things come around!!!

Some shit was also developing with gals for me. Theres this slut named B*
*****. Who I knew when I was doing my A/L's and who was actually one batch senior to me. The story goes on to develop that this particular gal actually got caught kissing the guy who was marking the cards at this particular place. Any how which resulted in getting her fired and her been involved in a relationship with this guy which i suspect is still going on. She also was responsible for nearly 2 affairs inside SLIIT which ended up in ruining the life of a real innocent guy who had big prospects in his education........
Any way I don't think she had any idea of me being in the same class where that particular incident happ
ened. But she was also following cima classes which also was the same place where I was studying at that time. But weekend. I use to talk little with her @ SLIIT, knowing the character. But things changed all of a sudden when she asked me my cima books which for some unknown and strange reason was not with her!!!!! I gave them and there still with her.... All right I don need them o anything. But then I changed my cima institute. And then this particular gal was showing huge interest about my new place..... And out of the blue moon she also changes her classes to the same institute which I was following Cima.

This is shit coz this is the only place where i have been studying properly coz there's hardly any friend of mine there.
No friends + no talk = Studying!!!
now
One slut + lot of talking = Failing!!!!( wasting a lot of money)

Not juz failing coz hanging around with her would mean a lot more aswl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man I juz got no idea of getting out of this shit...........

Hope I could get things straight so
on or I'll end up in stepping inside quick sand!!!( no where out)










No comments: