Google
 

Monday, June 18, 2007

Going through that kind of a period!!!

Well what can you say when everything starts to go really fine for you after sometime?? Well that's what I'm going through right now.

let me start off, last week was the most boring and tired week I ever had. It started off with going to ma skul and trying to get my leaving certificate, and hell, I was really fucking pissed off with ma skul!! Alright that wasn't fun. But then the week moved on slowly with me sleeping most of the time and juz eating my time away surfing the net and watching T.V.

Weekend was really awesome. Y?? I got a new phone..Yahoo..It's a Nokia 6280. Man that rocks forever. And then Sliit reopened for the 2nd Semester. It meant a full stop for 2, very very boring months, except for a few mishaps here and there!!And my financial strengths increasing as I was watching it. Hmmm..... It is. Thanx for some kind donations and some hard work. And I've been working around this chik for a few weeks and it seems to be getting into ma head than I've thought....:D. Now that's after a long time huh...

And my home folks they have finally got over from that incident that I had in the mountain. Whoa now that's a relief.Hope this good times would juz keep up ...........

No comments: