Google
 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Inverse!!!!

Well it's juz the opposite of the previous week......Every things juz changed upside down. Well overall it was a real good week. Compared to that shit week I had before. Well 1st things first. It was the "GET". It was juz fun from the word go. Got really wasted that night. And partyed till ma legs were numb. Chiks were all over the place. Both from Sliit and from outside. And of coz ma chief guest crush was there too.She looked really nice in a saree... Was gleaming off the crowd for me!!!! But as usual I couldn't get my self together and go ask her out. Well can be excused for the fact that the crush is juz a week or 2 old but the atmosphere and the event was surely made for the occasion. Nywayz other than that had the time of ma life over there. But the guys who did the dj sukd to the max. Poor music and sounds was a real glitch...
Nyway the crowd and the attitude of the ppl made it goin real fun..

Well now lets see the opposites. Last week this particular girl was gonna be there in my cima class which was real annoying thing for me. But all of a sudden she has dropped the subject and that worry is sort of over.

Last week I was sorta blooming with my new found crush. But this guy who use to be one of my friends was actually having a go at her. The shit was that this particular guy is actually from her same batch and is actually quite a good friend f her. Now this would only spell one thing and that's "B.U.L.L...S.H.I.T". I'm sorta out of sorts these days. Coz this guy actually knows me having a crush on this gal, and things aren't that good between us. Although we talk and smile face to face things aren't good inside. I don knw what should I do...Shoud i juz giv way for him and CRUSH MY CRUSH?????

I don knw...... But if somethings gonna happen, it's gonna happen pretty soon. But there's something that I know pretty well, and that's CHIKS AND ME IS SOMETHING WORLDS APART. I've never found myself comfortable with this matter at any point of my life. Juz that I can make friends pretty easily, but can't get myself together to go the distance!!!! So I'm not having very high hopes in this issue aswl.

These kinda stuffs pretty usual for me so I don't get depressed or fall mentally when sumtn goes wrong. Juz that I pick myself from the place where I fell and move on, not correcting myself though. For if I did, these things wouldn't have been repeated!!!!



No comments: