Google
 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

All shit!!!!!!

This CIMA shit was something that I wanted to stop way back. But my parents persisted that I should be doing it and now I have the repercussions in my hand!!!!! Failed both the subjects I did last time!!!!! One subject I knew would have failed before I even sat for the exam.. The other one was what I really hoped I would pass.....But oh shit I've failed it by a whisker juz 3 marks....And the money juz gone down the drain!!!!!

The mid term exams are coming around the corner. And pretty busy these days.... And my angel that I'm going after well it's still like that nothing new about it..Still couldn't muster the courage to go and speak to her!!!

An issue rose regarding a posting in the forum @ SLIIT where I got into a row with one idiot who couldn't take the idea of freedom of speech!!!! That bugger was juz attacking one of ma friends who had posted a useful link, which was appreciated by a lot of our fellow students there..... And I joined forces with ma friend and started the row. And after several postings the guy was humiliated from his head to toe. And the fellow students also get into the act by posting there support... The guy was so humiliated that I got the information from one of my friends that this guy was searching for us to hammer us and to cover up his humiliation... Both my friend and me was freaked out for sure, coz this guy was actually 2 years senior than us. I don know whats the situation about that guy now, but I'm not sure whether he's given up the search or if he's still on the look. All the same I'd hope he's given upppp!!!!!!

Life goes on rollin.... This kind of lull has set on ma life it seems... I don know it's strange...



No comments: