Google
 

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Someone revealed | Tired

Well, something juz made me forget about someone, which was pretty hard for me to do for sometime now. And this someones true nature is so perplexing. It seems that people around this someone (I mean the people really close to this one) hardly knows of this persons double life. I particularly sympathize on someone I know who trust this someone too badly. And if this someone I know, gets to know about this I really don't know what this someone would do. So let's just say I really don't know about it.

But I'm sure this will come out soon enough so that everyone would know. Whats so strange is that I have no clue whatsoever for why this person is hiding this from the rest of the world? Well then this someone may have their own reasons. So may it be. Well the someone I know who knows this someone thinks they know about this someone. And I feel pity that this someone has betrayed the someone I know badly. From what I know the someone I know cares a lot about this someone. And this someone has mislead them all.

So tired thanx to our projects. Had to go out with my team to get information about the system that we are going to build. Came back and started to work furiously on writing the project proposal. It's a piece of shit. Got to write our ass of to fulfill the needs of our dear beloved project lecturer. Apparently who seem to be the most cursed person at SLIIT right now! Anyway I'm dead tired frustrated yet so cool thanks to my friends.

2 comments:

realskullzero said...

hmm..guess everyone leads a double life smeway or the other..heh.

Skywalker said...

Juz that when its revealed it gives a whole new dimension to ones life...