Google
 

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Departed, farewell


Well life it is.... We are born for one thing. And that's death. We all die one day, Juz that when it'll embrace us is the big question. One of my friends (and relative) embraced it last week. Which was a shocker which took me out of no where. I was really taken back with this, Reminding me of how fragile life is. Resistance is futile, juz that u Should do something to make it better and definitely not longer. And I'm sure my friend had done all the things right to make his life better and not longer. His untimely death was no means a thing to be sad about juz because how well and full he lived all his short life, would make it look as if he may have outlived most of the sinners in this world. Only an angel can be even compared to this friend of mine who was truly good at heart. Guess all good things have to come to an end.

What amazes me is that I can't think nothing he ever did to break someone or hurt someone. How innocent and genuine he was. I thought for myself that he never belonged here. Guess this is natures way of balancing good and evil. We sinners juz have to watch em all good men die.

Farwell my friend... May you attain Nirvana... Eternal bliss.....:'(

No comments: