Google
 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

it's une superbe vecteur de gelée

Ya its a magnificent Vector of Jello! Hmm ya I did another Vector of Jello.  Thought keeping it for myself this time.  Except for the very few.  It was awesome.  1205 layers, 36 hrs, 1/2 a coke bottle, one full EGB and thats what u get.  What was I thinking??? No idea just did it.  Wasn't overwhelmed after  finishing it.  Well i guess it filled up my emotions when it wasn't going that good.  

What wasn't going that good?? Imagine cup. We screwed up big time!! The Game didn't turn out the way we wanted.  We couldn't get a proper map done due to some errors in our collisions.  So we were all down in the final 48 hours before submitting.  So i turned to good old vectoring to fill me up.  And it did.  Nothing was really happening these days.  Was totally committed to our game and my vector.  Didn't even eat properly.  My sleeping pattern was in a disarray.  Sleeping at odd times and staying up till about 4'o 'clock in the morning.

Hoping to get back to normalcy in the next couple of days.  Had  a rendezvous with jello the other day.  Wow! i have blocked her alright.  Geez couldn't even look at her face.

straddling along this strange path I've found.... I'll juz go on.......


No comments: